Friday, July 09, 2004

i've been so uninspired

this week has really been a tough one. maybe one that has allowed too much time for thought. that's it, i've been thinking too much.

yesterday i couldn't handle living at home with my parents. i couldn't handle this whole trying to sell our house, always having to keep my room perfect process. i couldn't handle the fact that i am 23, about to go into my fifth year of college, and i still have no idea what i want to do with the rest of my life. i couldn't handle feeling like my life is in limbo.

so i drove to dallas. first i stopped off at my school and took care of some financial stuff. then i went into deep ellum to get some wooden plugs put in my ears. then i drove up to urban outfitters and bought some plain t-shirts and a pair of pants. i cruised down mockingbird lane to look at all the different houses (we have track homes where i come from) and also to wait out the traffic on 35. i got home a little after dinner time feeling better but nowhere near where i would like to be.

i am really struggling with being the change i want to see.

No comments: