Tuesday, February 28, 2006

you know that whole year of jubilee thing.
yeah, can we go ahead and start doing that again cause i've got some serious school debt.

other thoughts...

i'm kind of glad sarah won...
moana (sp?) just never really seemed like she was into travis...
my guitar is in desperate need of new strings...
i love my wife...
i have a pretty cool dog...
i really can't justify my current lifestyle (but this is a topic for another blog)...
i'm really into what i would call 'big bands' like broken social scene, arcade fire, sufjan stevens, and sigur ros.
did i mention that i love my wife...
i want another tattoo...
maybe two more...
i can't wait to huck in winter park, co. two weeks, baby!
i'm going to make a killer sandwich tonight for dinner.
i wish you could enjoy it with me.

high five

No comments: