Wednesday, May 10, 2006

all growing up a told myself that i would never be that guy. no one ever wants to be that guy. but after looking at myself in the mirror last night before bed i realized that i might be dangerously close to becoming "that guy". you see, last night i discovered that i may actually be practicing the art of the comb-over. no lie. i was made aware of this by my most recent haircut which accents my receding hair line and forces me to delicately position pieces of hair to cover my ever-growing forehead. i know it's receding. it's obvious. my hair is collecting all over the bathroom floor and there is a scar on my head i got when i was younger that seems to be moving further down my forehead.

so to maintain some kind of element of cool hair i've resorted to the comb-over. i'm sorry. i'm so sorry i'm becoming that guy. if it gets too bad will you let me know?

No comments: