Tuesday, February 20, 2007


happy fat tuesday...i think

well, i've kicked off my fat tuesday celebration a little early today.
its taks testing today so the seniors don't have to be at school until noon.
i decided to join them for breakfast at the infamous ham & eggs restaurant.
if you've never been to ham & eggs you wouldn't believe me when i tell you how huge the pancakes are.
bigger than your head huge.
(not that your head is huge.)
it's impossible to eat even one.

this time i opted for the french toast special.
i'm trying to eat a little better.
as if french toast, eggs and bacon are any better than a mound of pancakes.
but, hey, its fat tuesday.

after we all stuffed our faces full i drove back to the apartment to let my beautiful wife use the car for the day.
i rode my bike to work.
up hill and against the wind.
now my head hurts and i think i'm going to puke.
i think i have a pancake hangover.

No comments: