Sunday, January 22, 2012

2011 Reading List

Not the most interesting post, but I've been doing this for the past couple years as a way to archive what I've read. 2011 started strong but lost traction over the summer and basically stopped during the Fall when school, work, and an internship consumed all my waking hours. So here is the list of what I managed to get through.

East of Eden: John Steinbeck
Finding My Way Home: Henri Nouwen
Poetics of Space: Gaston Bachelard
Architecture Depends: Jeremy Till
The Humane Metropolis: Rutherford Platt
The World is Flat: Thomas L. Friedman
All the Pretty Horses: Cormac McCarthy
One Thousand Gifts: Ann Voskamp
The Expectant Father: Armin Brott
Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin
When Helping Hurts: Steve Corbett

2 comments:

Free and Living said...

You are so well-read and well-rounded in your selections. I like that about you.

Robyn Rochelle E. said...

East of Eden: John Steinbeck
Finding My Way Home: Henri Nouwen
All the Pretty Horses: Cormac McCarthy
One Thousand Gifts: Ann Voskamp
When Helping Hurts: Steve Corbett

A few of my favs too.
Once again telling you that I am thankful that I know you two. Always following Him doesn't look the same to everyone. Hugs
roro