Thursday, August 26, 2004

well i am now four days into the fall semester of school and i am already a little behind in one of my classes. but in my defense my professor has conjured up a work load that one could solely focus on and be busy with the entire year. ironically it happens to be my spiritual formation class. something about daily work and spiritual formation seem to go together.

today at school i parked next to a lamborghini. then i stood next to the lamborghini for a few and asked people as they passed by if they liked my new ride. lame i know but i don't have any skills. chicks dig guys with skills.

oh, did i mention that this is a dbu student's lamborghini?

saw collateral the other night. kind of a cool flick if you look at the relational side of it. how tom cruise's character affects jamie foxx's. good movie for discussion but i would wait to rent it.

i think i am going to take my electric guitar to the shop tomorrow and get it a tune up. after my amp was stolen two years ago the guitar has just been a dust collector. to long has the sword sat in the stone. it is time. it is time.

No comments: