Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Spring is in the Derrière...

The seasons always seem to come at the right time.
Just when I'm getting tired of sun down at six, we spring forward an hour on our clocks.
It stays sunny longer.
The trees are green again.
The wild flowers are in full bloom.
I can get back on the bike again.
And get some sun on my skin.

A few days ago I was at a stop light with the windows down.
The sun roof open, enjoying the spring weather.
A cool breeze blowing through the car.
However, the tranquil moment was soon interrupted when I felt something hit the back of my head.
I was hoping that it might have been a leaf or acorn.
But I feared the worst.
I reached back with my hand and gently brushed my hair.
And my fears confirmed.
Through the sunroof and into my hair.
Nothing but net.
Poop.
In my hair.
Poop.
Now on my hand.
Poop.

Poop.

No comments: