Friday, November 12, 2004

i'm a big fan of the cooler weather. even though my blood is thin and the circulation to my phalanges(sp?) isn't that great causing serious frost bite, i am enjoying these cool, overcast days.

i'm heading to fort worth with some good friends this afternoon to do who knows what. so i'm bringing a camera.

my mom asked me if i want to go get some coffee saturday morning and then go look for a dog at an adopt a pet. i feel like a little kid after writing that last sentence but i am excited none the less. our current dog isn't doing so hot. i'm afraid this winter season might break her spirit.

lets see...what else. i got nothing. today's been pretty good so far. got a fat review sheet for my world lit test on monday so i need to get crackin' on that.

ok, i'm out...

No comments: