Sunday, November 04, 2007

i've decided that i really shouldn't be drinking an 8 cup presspot of coffee on my own.
i've also decided that eggnog is not for lattes.
it looks good on paper but we need to seriously rethink that.
have you ever tried to steam eggnog for a latte?
i came home this morning from work with bits of nog in my hair.
this holiday i will take mine cold thank you.
with a little rum.

mish and i rented the wendell baker story this weekend.
it had all the wilson brothers present and accounted for.
kind of seemed like a bottle rocket reunion of sorts .
but not really.
not nearly as witty.
but the movie takes place in austin and i think watching it made me actually miss texas a little.
of coarse i miss my family and friends like crazy but i hadn't missed texas all that much.
until this weekend.
i got to admit that there is a little bit of pride in my voice when i tell someone i've moved here from texas.


mish is out helping a friend tonight paint some walls in their basement which is in the process of being finished out.
i'll be heading to work in a little while for our holiday meeting where i will be presenting this years holiday blend.
exciting.
it is sort of embarrassing how bad some of us nerd out on coffee.
you should hear some of the things my co-workers say.
some of the things i now say.
its crazy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

gosh. i miss you. and freakin love you a whole lot. its cool when i get to tell people i meet here that i live here, and i am not just visiting. stevey, you rock my face right off..tell har boo i say hi, and mishy too.

kisses from italia.

Flower Mound Mom said...

Okay, is it wrong for me to be a little happy that you miss Texas?? Dad and I are missing you both lots and lots. I'm redecorating your old room and I want to go with the whole chocolate brown and light blue color scheme...it reminds us of you and Mish. Is that really cheesy? Sorry, but it's true. Love you!

Work in Progress said...

Go with blue and brown!!!! Sometimes I feel like doing that, too, b/c I miss Mish Mosh and Steve-o.

I would love to listen in on your coffee nerd-ness. Just put me on speakerphone...

I love my brother and sister and sister!