Saturday, October 23, 2004

there were times in my life when friday night was guaranteed to be a night out hanging with friends. not having plans could possibly move you down to the "uncool" level in the social hierarchy. that was important to me in high school. and even a couple years into college. but now i'm totally ok with spending a friday night alone.

last night i went out for dinner with my parents to palios pizza. a local flavor here in the flowerplex that i would suggest you try if you haven't yet. then my parents split for a night of dancing and went home. i watched the movie thirteen, which i thought was very good, then i spent the rest of the night on my back porch reading next to the chimenea with the rain falling through the trees. very relaxing i must say.

today i have to paint the "barn" in our back yard and then it's off to see the greatness of the david crowder band down in dallas tonight.

No comments: