Sunday, April 11, 2004

this weekend started a little early for me. my class on thursday was canceled and friday was a school holiday.

thursday morning got off to a rough start. i usually meet with nathan for coffee but my alarm never went off. then i was going to get my "easter" hair cut but i couldn't find the new place i was going to try so that didn't happen either. then i went to work to the tune of a thousand screaming kids. well, really just 55.

friday got better. pam and jon came in for the weekend. it's always nice seeing those two. i went and got my "easter" hair cut and later that night some friends and i went to see matt wertz and dave barnes down at the gypsy tea room. those guys really cater to a chick crowd these days.

saturday i went bowling with my family. my mom scored super cool points because she owns pink bowling shoes. how many moms out there do you know who own pink bowling shoes. yea, my mom rocks. later my buddy wes hooked the two of us up with all-access passes to the christian youth weekend event at six flags. we got back stage with the dave crowder band. those guys rock my whole face right off. man, a day of pink bowling shoes and the david crowder band. i am blessed!

today after church i have done nothing but watch season three of friends and eat. i kind of feel gross. i think i'll go to bed.

No comments: