Tuesday, April 13, 2004

to the future mrs. ledbetter

speaking of not being who you were twenty four hours ago, (thanks heather for the reminder and jon foreman for writing a great song) my beautiful sister pam got engaged last night. part of me sits back in the easy chair (that's the big green chair for those of you who have experienced that which is the big green chair) with the mindset that this was inevitable and now we just role with the tide. no big deal, it's just marrige, right? wrong! then there's the other part of me that gets absolutely floored by the fact that my little sister is getting married. i can't believe it. i mean, don't get me wrong, i'm very excited but... MARRIED! i feel so old now.

the thought was weird at first but now i can't wait to watch those two grow together. jon's a great guy and i regret not hanging with him more. i guess it's good that they are getting married. now jon and i can hang.

this will be fun.

No comments: